WEEK 1
Sean S
2023-08-28 18:43:43 UTC
Glad to see all your returning ... faces? ... again. Since it was only one
game, we won't have a weekly or anything this week, just put it into the
season standings which will debut next week. For the record, Eric's 32 was
the best score for the game. Nice work Eric.
Also, I'm gonna refer to that game as week 0 - and refer to this week as
week 1. For bookeeping purposes.
We do have a full slate this week though. Buckle yer chin straps, lace up
them cleats, katy bar the door whoa nellie let's do this.
Week 1 schedule incoming.

Sean
Eric Ramon
2023-08-29 20:28:51 UTC
Post by Sean S
Glad to see all your returning ... faces? ... again. Since it was only one
game, we won't have a weekly or anything this week, just put it into the
season standings which will debut next week. For the record, Eric's 32 was
the best score for the game. Nice work Eric.
Also, I'm gonna refer to that game as week 0 - and refer to this week as
week 1. For bookeeping purposes.
We do have a full slate this week though. Buckle yer chin straps, lace up
them cleats, katy bar the door whoa nellie let's do this.
Week 1 schedule incoming.
Sean
the highllight of my season. I'll always have week zero!